5 Reasons Why People Love Morganite Gemstones
1. The Beautiful Color - Morganite boasts a beautiful pink, salmon or peachish color, giving it a unique appeal that’s unlike other gemstones.
2. Durability - Ranging between 7.5 to 8 on the Moh’s hardness scale, morganite is considered a hard and durable stone above many others, giving it excellent longevity.
3. Affordability - Morganite is relatively inexpensive, making it an affordable option when compared to other semi-precious and precious stones.
4. Versatility - Morganite is highly versatile and can be incorporated into many forms of jewelry be it on earrings, rings, necklaces or bracelets.
5. Emotional and Spiritual Support - Morganite is believed to be an emotional and spiritual stone, helping to bring joy, harmony, and balance in relationships.
Leave a comment