30 Day Returns
*Returns & Exchanges*
Fire & Brilliance’s 30 Day Return Policy allows you to shop with confidence as your satisfaction is our utmost priority! You will have a total of 30 days to return or exchange all F&B items unless otherwise specified. *(Some restrictions may apply as there are items ineligible for returns and/or exchanges detailed below.)*
We believe that purchasing jewelry should be a fun and joyful experience. We also understand that it can be overwhelming due to the uncertain disposition of online shopping so we intend to calm this concern through our preventive (Excellence Policy) and proactive measures. With our customer-friendly policies in place, we’ve got you covered!
return merchandise authorization form
For returns and/or exchanges, please fill out a RMA Request Form to get a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). Please ensure that the RMA# is printed on the outside of your return package as shipments without an authorized RMA# will be considered ineligible for a refund or exchange. DISCLAIMER: Please read the full policy before filling out form.
If you wish to process a return, we will gladly assist you with a refund or exchange. Please submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request at the bottom of this page.
*Please note returns are not allowed after the one allowable exchange.*
Each purchase is eligible for one exchange of equal or greater value. Multiple exchanges stemming from the original transaction is not allowed.
Returns and/or exchanges are allowed within 30 days from the shipping courier’s original delivery date. *Return packages must show tracking detail that the item was shipped no later than 30 days after the original delivery date.
Additional Rules On returns, exchanges and cancellations
- Custom and special-made jewelry* cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange due to the personalized and individualized nature of the item(s).
- Custom and special-made jewelry* on layaway that have been placed into production after 50% of the balance is paid cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange due to the personalized and individualized nature of the item(s).
- Special post-production jewelry service requests such as, sizing, repairing, cutting, enameling, modifying, soldering, re-setting and the like are also ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Orders with special engraving requests cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange due to the personalized nature of the item(s).
- All orders past 24 business hours are ineligible for cancellations.
- Expedited Processing/Production fees are non-refundable.
- *Special finished and gemstone full eternity rings, shanks and bands cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for returns or exchanges because they are customized to fit a specific finger size. All sales are final on full eternity settings.
- Any third party modifications and alterations automatically void this return policy. There are no exceptions to this rule as we can not validate the craftsmanship and quality standards of a 3rd party.
- Close out items with steep discounts found here are final and cannot be returned and/or exchanged.
- Accepted cancellations on orders after work has already begun are treated like a return.
- *A custom and/or special-made jewelry order is defined as any jewelry design made "a la carte" and/or designs that deviate from the exact available and select-able options on fireandbrilliance.com per the customers' request.
inspection & condition
All returns and exchanges are subject to our internal jewelers’ quality inspection check. The item must be in its original and unworn condition. Returned packages must also include all materials and documentation. Any missing original content may potentially cause processing delays and/or cancellations of returns and exchanges altogether.
*(Some restrictions may apply to qualify for a return and/or exchange as there are items ineligible for returns and/or exchanges as detailed above. Please read carefully)*
returns & credits*
Any approved refund(s) within 30 days of the original delivery date will be for the total purchase price less shipping and handling (S&H) of $25 USD and a 15% store credit. The S&H fee will be deducted from all returns and exchanges including purchases with free shipping.
The great thing about our return policy is that the 15% store credit is NOT a restocking fee. It is credit that will remain on your account and can be applied to a future purchase with Fire & Brilliance. Please note that this credit is non-transferable and expires exactly 1 year from the original date the refund was issued. Multiple returns stemming from the original transaction is not allowed even if store credit is used.
(outside of USA)
Please contact F&B to receive a "Return Authorization Number" (RMA#) prior to shipping in jewelry for a return and/or exchange. Domestic (USA) members are responsible for all shipments when sending in jewelry for return and/or exchange, and $20.00 shipping and handling for F&B to ship it back when the exchange is complete. International members (outside of the USA) is responsible for shipping to and from and must contact F&B for prepaid FedEx shipping labels at $60.00 USD each way ($120.00 USD total) when approved for a return and/or exchange. This $60.00 FedEx international shipping rate per route is generally much less than the market price as our members benefit from F&B's discounted corporate international transit prices. Using F&B's FedEx shipping labels will also benefit our international customers with avoiding potential customs delays.
(a) 7 Business Days for inspection, validation and verification of item(s) received for return or exchange. (b) After inspection approval, 10 to 15 Business Days to process any refunds within the scope of the policy stated above. (c) After inspection approval, exchanges are subject to the normal processing times of the specific exchanged item and begins after any required payment(s) are collected.
- Subject to change dependent on condition of items received. -
Fire & Brilliance has the right to negate the terms of this return policy if there is evidence of fraud or wrongdoing.
*30 Day Return Policy Is Effective for All New Orders Placed On and After 05/16/2023.