FAB Center Stone Upgrade Policy
What orders are eligible for an upgrade?
As long as your original center stone was from one of our FAB collections, the stone is eligible for one upgrade! Stones purchased from a 3rd party are excluded from upgrades.
What Can I Upgrade For?
Upgrading your center stone is easier than ever! For qualifying orders, you may upgrade your center stone once for a new stone of your choice. The value of the upgraded stone must be a minimum of at least twice the price of your original center stone. This includes Lab Diamonds, Natural Diamonds and more!
Do I have to upgrade the setting as well?
As long as the upgraded stone fits in your existing F&B setting then we should be able to set the new stone without needing to change the original mounting (some setting fees may apply). However, if it requires a new upgraded setting then you will have the options to either:
1. Keep the original setting and purchase a new one that fits the upgraded center stone or
2. Accept a partial credit for your original setting which is applicable towards a new design.
What is the process?
1. Inquire HERE and a Jewelry Consultant will help you choose the stone that best fits your preference.
2. We will then send you instructions on next steps via email.
3. All stones returned for an upgrade are required to be inspected and must be approved by our quality assurance team in order to move forward with an upgrade.
FAB Center Stone Upgrade Request Form
DISCLAIMER: please read full policy before filling out form.